*ETW* Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Enemy Territory Wars*

2 posters

i figured there were a few changes that could be made so.

*ETW*Steel
    *ETW*Steel

i figured there were a few changes that could be made so. Empty i figured there were a few changes that could be made so.

Post  *ETW*Steel Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:53 pm

demand number 1. lol jk

1. i really dislike the superhoop basketball map thing. i dont know many who like it and its a bit annoying id like it to be taken off. also that one map with like 3000 stories and shit it looks like a fantasy castle. i hate that map with a passion. if you would delete it i would do backflips cuz id be happy as sht.

2. the bots are complete retards to be honest. i could walk past all the bots and have a 1/15 chance of being shot. i suggest get new ones

3. we need more events for etw. going on the server and killing bots all the time isnt so fun as it was days ago. mabye scrim some teams. set up meetings... partys idk just something new needs to happens

4. i wish more people would play on the server. i played for 3 or so hours today and the only people i saw were Moon for like 10 minutes. the only people who i see play regularly on the server are me and big dawg15.(most of the time)

5. mabye some of us could be a bit more active on the forums. idk if theres 1 person on etw that has more than 10 posts and no1s ever logged on to the website. i know because i messages blut like 35 hours ago and have no reply. im sure this wont be read for another 2 days >.<

6. we need another server and more members. we should make a trickjump server or a scrim server a panzer war/sniper war server.. idk wtever sounds good to you all.

7. mabye some more extras on the server. the cocktails and undead axis are ok but. lazer guns and m16s and stuff would be bad ass. also i wish you would get the fueldump map i believe its called its the snowy one. i like that 1 and we dont have it lol.

8. it would be nice if every would post me their xfire names or download xfire and stuff. ezier to communicate and stoof.

9. lets see... we need a new forum background and stuff. if u want i can help fix it up and all that. idk if you would trust me with admin account but i could help some.

10. tbh i want to make my own team. not a scrim team just a team of ppl im friends with and ppl and own... because (quote from me asking moon question) Me- "Can i join ATX moon?" Moon-"No your too new to join". and i cant make a scrim team cuz (quote from me asking moon and blut a question) Me-"Moon can i make my own scrim team cause since i cant join atx i want my own" Moon-"id have to ask blut about it" Me-"ok.." (blut logged in) Me-"blut can i make my own scrim team?" Blut-"No. Atx is the only scrim team for ETW! Evil or Very Mad " Me-"..." (silent and unhappy). so my own team would be nice.. sorry for all the quotes it was necessary.

11. last but not least in 48 hours it will be my birthday. it would be nice for some happy birthdays for steel. Razz thanks for reading i hope you change most of this. no offence was intended if you got offended. bye
    BlutGier
    BlutGier
    Admin

i figured there were a few changes that could be made so. Empty About your Questions

Post  BlutGier Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:50 pm

Hello Steel,

about the Basketball map I will think to remove it, that should be no problem.

I will think about another map and will change it as soon I get time.

I don't no what you mean with map with 3000 stories, you should tell me exacter which map you mean with it.

The Bots are set to easy, you should be happy if I set it to difficult you will get not one kill at least, belief me and other players complained about its to difficult before you joined our Clan, so I need to set it down (easy).

Only for your information:

Bots are shooting only if you shoot on them.

Because more events for ETW, if you have any Idea, please write it.

To scrim is a good idea but not easy to organize, we scrim on ETW Server only., if you now some clans who are ready for it let me now, we can talk about.

The problem with players on the server is nothing new, the members are only playing if other players on the Server, depend if they have time and if they are available.

Some of them are only playing because admin level what is the biggest problem, this should be secondary, I search players who love the server and play only because they like it. (rar to find this kind of players)!!

*ETW*MooN|ATX is our regular Leader and Scrim team Leader, I now he is not so often online like I wished and I talked because this actually with him, but he is more online then all other, you need only to check his XP, next reason is we live in europe and the time different is big between us, that's also a reason why you and big are sometimes alone on it.

Forum:

The forum should be more used but that's also a problem, if the players are on the server they don't care about the forum, hopefully this will change with the time.

About more Servers and Members:

For recruiting we have rules, I dont want players who make troubles so we sort the players out what's not teamable and make problems, also you need to think it exists so much other servers online, so it is not easy to get new members for *ETW*, we can only wait and hope more peoples connect and want to join with the time.

New Servers will follow, but not yet , before I need to fix other problems then I will rent new ones and make NQ mod Server and another one to it, if Scrim ot Sniper Server I am not really sure about now.

About your wishes to extras for the Server, what exact do you want on it?

The server should be realistic, like the real life, so tink about your wishes and tell it me.

Fueldump map is boring, because its default map in ET and all now it, but I will think about to add it.

Yes it is a good idea to get all Xfire Id's on our website, we should open a seperate Topic for it, I will check that.

New Forum stuff and background is not possible, the website is managed by our Owner SoW|Earthquake and he made it very good.

About Scrim Team or own Team, you are regular ETW member, to join our Scrim team means you should play long enough on our server to set your application to the topic what exists for joining Scrim Team, if our Scrim Team Leader thing you are good enough and you played more then enough on ETW he will give you a chance, so you should have patience.

It exists no own Team in ETW, you are not allowed to build a seperate one,the players are named ETW, all are brothers and friends, that should be enough to play together.

Happy Birthday at least m8 Wink.

If you have any questions to it, please don't hesitate to reply.

*ETW*BlutGier|ATX Twisted Evil
    *ETW*Steel
    *ETW*Steel

i figured there were a few changes that could be made so. Empty Re: i figured there were a few changes that could be made so.

Post  *ETW*Steel Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:04 pm

kk ty for all the replys.

like i said b4 i figured it would be cool to replace the thompsons with m16s and replace lugars with like magnums or something. it will still be realistic but more up to date

i never thought about the time diffrence. i guess that you all would be on more if we were all in the time zone.

about the teams. im not talking about the ETW part im talking about like *ETW*Name|(team symbol/initials) i dont mean replacing the etw. just adding on to the end

ill think about some new events and post em in the general area also

you dont have to add fueldump i just enjoy it abit. since i started et when that was a new map lol.

ty for the happy birthday. reply back. ty
    BlutGier
    BlutGier
    Admin

i figured there were a few changes that could be made so. Empty About your Questions

Post  BlutGier Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:29 am

Hello Steel,

I will look what I can do to replace Luger and thompson, not sure if I get an update pack for it.

To set any new part to the end of your name like our scrim team have |ATX is generally now allowed, that looks like a scrim team member from a different team, so I don't think that's a good idea.

I hope you enjoyed your birthday.

*ETW*BlutGier|ATX
    *ETW*Steel
    *ETW*Steel

i figured there were a few changes that could be made so. Empty Re: i figured there were a few changes that could be made so.

Post  *ETW*Steel Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:28 am

kk i like the new weps and maps ty for that.

also i understand about the team thing. just forget about it i dont need 1

ty for the help -steel-

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:39 am